Grapefruit Aperol Boozy Ice Pops
These refreshing and lightly boozy ice pops are the perfect treat for a hot summer's day. For a wow presentation use them as a garnish for a gin and tonic or vodka soda.
- 10 thin slices lime
- 2 1/2 cups Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 cup Aperol
- Bitters to taste (I use a combination of Angostura and Orange bitters)
- Place one slice of lime in each popsicle mold. Mix grapefruit juice, Aperol and bitters in a small pitcher and pour into the molds. Place the cover on the molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for four hours or overnight.
- To unmold, remove the mold from the freezer and run a butter knife under the cover to release the lid. The corners can be a little sticky. Pull the individual popsicles out of the mold. You can remove the ice pops from the mold, place them in a ziplock bag and return to the freezer to store until you are ready to serve them.
Cuisine New American
Recipe by Something New For Dinner at https://somethingnewfordinner.com/recipe/grapefruit-aperol-boozy-ice-pops/