This salmon is deliciously simple. The sauce takes 2 minutes to combine and 10-15 minutes to reduce, with very little attention. Brush the sauce on the fish. Sear it on both sides and put it in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Presto, dinner is done!
Only 5 ingredients
One of the beauties of this recipe is it only uses 5 ingredients.
If you are gluten-free, make sure you use gluten-free soy sauce.
Yield 4 -6 servings
Teriyaki salmon is simple, quick and delicious. The sauce can be made in advance or right before cooking the fish. This recipe makes a great weeknight meal.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1" piece ginger, peeled, sliced and smashed
- 2 pounds salmon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first four ingredients in a small pan. Bring to a boil and immediately reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes until sauce is reduced and thickened. Remove from heat. Can be made in advance.
- Brush salmon with the sauce and sear on both sides in a hot oven-proof pan. Transfer to the oven and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how thick your fillet is.
THIS SERVES WELL WITH